Red Hat Learning Subscription
A growing technology market demands new skills and knowledge. Solve today’s business challenges and prepare for tomorrow with unlimited access to the definitive online training.
Red Hat Learning Subscription delivers access to Red Hat online training resources in a single, annual subscription. Watch videos, take courses, and complete hands-on labs online, at your own pace. Customize your learning experience to access online training classes, certification exams, or video courses by choosing your subscription tier.
Solve your training challenges
Train on your schedule, without the need for travel or lengthy time away from daily work.
Access popular video classroom courses and all Red Hat Online Learning
courses to promote learning at any skill level.
Get immediate access to the latest course releases and updates.
Track your learning progress on an easy-to-use interface.
Train before implementing new technologies.
Explore Red Hat products and solutions to try before you buy.
Retain successful teams and stay competitive with effective, in-depth training and hands-on,
comprehensive certification exams* that verify your skills.
Access unlimited training at a fraction of the cost of individual courses.
Choose from subscription tiers to meet your training needs and business goals
Red Hat Learning Subscriptions provides convenient, on-demand access to the high-quality
content of our traditional classrooms. Enhance your knowledge with cloud-based labs, and more.
A 365-day subscription providing unlimited user access to all Red Hat Online Learning course content and webinars. Up to 400-hours of online, hands-on lab access, deployed through Amazon EC2 cloud; More than 300 recorded instructor videos; Online course materials created and supported by Red Hat curriculum architects with deep experience as Linux administrators and instructors; Each subscription is entitled to a single user via the RHN ID.
Courses in the subscription include:
- 4+ OpenStack® courses that dive into implementing cloud computing environments
- 3+ cloud-related courses to learn about cloud computing, enteprise virtualization, and storage
- 5+ DevOps courses that use Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat® OpenShift to learn about containerized applications
- 8+ video classroom courses of our most popular courses, delivered in HD video
- 10+ Linux® courses focused on Linux administration “survival skills”
- 17+ middleware courses to explore application development and become a JBoss®administrator
Red Hat Learning Subscription is available as –
- LS120: Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic
- LS220: Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard
- LS300: Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer